Special Rate at the Sagebrush Inn & Suites
for Big Barn Dance participants!
Discount Code: BARNDANCE2019
A historic Taos landmark, Sagebrush Inn opened in 1931 as a 17-room hotel, catering to guests traveling by carriage along the trade route between New York and Arizona.
Today, the newly restored Sagebrush Inn & Suites offers a mix of modern comforts and conveniences surrounded by historic Southwestern charm, featuring 156 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites, complimentary breakfast for all stays, onsite dining, meeting and event space, stunning vistas of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and much more.
Stroll through the Inn’s traditional Southwest grounds and spacious courtyards, enjoy a dip in the outdoor pool or hot tubs, or relax by our many kiva-style fireplaces. Gather your group and take advantage of the Inn’s flexible 13,000 square feet of function space (the largest in town!). And don’t miss the newly restored Sagebrush Grill & Cantina. This hotspot for locals and visitors alike offers an authentic Southwest dining experience, daily Happy Hour, live entertainment and much more.
The most historically charming of Taos hotels, the Inn’s scenic grounds offer graceful portals, patios, and traditional brick walkways connecting courtyards ideal for gathering, all with spectacular views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains as well as:
- Conveniently located just minutes from Taos Plaza, less than five miles from Taos Pueblo and 22 miles from Taos Ski Valley – easy access to all the action yet ideal for a peaceful escape and Taos lodging.
- 156 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites featuring classic Southwestern art, traditional kiva-style fireplaces, authentic hand carved furniture and other historic touches unique among hotels in Taos.
- All stays include our daily signature hot breakfast featuring classic morning dishes as well as regional specialties.
- Newly restored Sagebrush Grill & Cantina offering authentic Southwest dining, daily Happy Hour, live entertainment and much more.
- Onsite Sagebrush Conference Center with more than 13,000 square feet of function space accommodating up to 800 guests.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and three hot tubs ideal for a relaxing soak.
- Fitness center onsite and discounted rates for nearby Taos Spa & Tennis Club.
- Bocce ball court and spacious courtyards for gathering.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Inn and grounds.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Pet-friendly accommodations.
- Complimentary parking for all Inn guests.
- ADA accessible areas throughout the Inn.